What I call life!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I'm a girl. I love clothes. I love cups of tea and cats. I have nearly 10 years expereince in Fashion design, styling and modelling. I also have a degree to prove it, so there!! So after everyone (mainly Medina) telling me I should start my own blog about all things Tiger like (being me) and fashionable and generally ace, I decided to get on and start. Never really done one of these things before but I will give it a go. Even if its just to stop my brain rotting. Expect weird pictures of female icons, tattoos, japanese culture, overly colourful pictures and weird and wonderful imagery as I scan the interwank for ideas and amazing little things that make me smile. I love the 80s, the future, stuffs that look like leather but are not!

Friday 26 November 2010

Workshops?

So this month I have been busy with shoots all over the show. Something I have never done before is a workshop day. Very exciting it was to. I was the model for well known alt photographer Technical Boy and very well known fashion photographer Diego Indraccolo.


The guys were teaching a lovely bunch of people how to take photos. I have to say they were all lovely to work with. Some more courageous than others and all really friendly.
I also learnt rather a lot from the workshop too as well as giving hints and advice to the new photographers, which was great fun as I wanted them to realise how to react to a model. Most of them were to scared to say anything to me at all bless them and rather than tell me to move would rather move the whole light set up. After a while and much encouragement and direction from the guys, they warmed up nicely.

Diego took a few photos him self which I loved. Here is an example below, and something quite different for me for a change as its a basic headshot. No crazy make up or excessive outfit or hair, just me, with a bit of daily war paint and a nice result I would say! Enjoy.



1 comment:

  1. Ah yes - been there.
    On my first shoot (which was a mini group shoot) I'd move the lights while the other tog talked to the model instead ;)

    ReplyDelete