What I call life!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I'm a girl. I love clothes. I love cups of tea and cats. I have nearly 10 years expereince in Fashion design, styling and modelling. I also have a degree to prove it, so there!! So after everyone (mainly Medina) telling me I should start my own blog about all things Tiger like (being me) and fashionable and generally ace, I decided to get on and start. Never really done one of these things before but I will give it a go. Even if its just to stop my brain rotting. Expect weird pictures of female icons, tattoos, japanese culture, overly colourful pictures and weird and wonderful imagery as I scan the interwank for ideas and amazing little things that make me smile. I love the 80s, the future, stuffs that look like leather but are not!

Friday 26 November 2010

Vegetarian Shoes of Win!

http://www.bboheme.com/

Some really amazing boots and such on this ace vegetarian friendly website! Love.

Check out the lace up back, grey leopard print welly boots. Amazing.

I really love when vegetarian/vegan designs are forward thinking or even keeping up with today's fashions at all. As I am well aware of the time when vegan shoes were these hideous things that you wouldn't really wear unless hell froze over.

The word vegetarian when I was a kid was a bad bad word, somewhat misjudged and misguided as the knowledge was not available back then (over 20 years ago) ........... even now you will get some die hard meat eaters making you feel bad for not eating meat, that you are not getting the right nourishment and blah blah blah. Like you are a terrible per
son. Seriously I don't judge you, so do not judge me. But hey ho, times have changed (for most people) and so have fashions. Its great to pick up things which are non leather or suede and still cutting edge. The only thing I would request now is durability. I literally get through a pair of boots every 4 months or so, but I do love to walk.

Yay for veges!

1 comment:

  1. I am determined at some point to find a website that not only sells a vegan range of shoes, but also stocks giant sizes as I'm a size 10 as well as a veggie and it makes it sooo much harder!

    ReplyDelete