What I call life!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I'm a girl. I love clothes. I love cups of tea and cats. I have nearly 10 years expereince in Fashion design, styling and modelling. I also have a degree to prove it, so there!! So after everyone (mainly Medina) telling me I should start my own blog about all things Tiger like (being me) and fashionable and generally ace, I decided to get on and start. Never really done one of these things before but I will give it a go. Even if its just to stop my brain rotting. Expect weird pictures of female icons, tattoos, japanese culture, overly colourful pictures and weird and wonderful imagery as I scan the interwank for ideas and amazing little things that make me smile. I love the 80s, the future, stuffs that look like leather but are not!

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Hello all,



Sorry my last post was ages ago. I have been super busy.

In recent weeks I have had 5 shoots.



-The first shoot was with Nick Few at Switch Photography Studios. Looking forward to some of my own design work there.

-Second was with Switch Photography himself. Very excited to see pictures when he has finished his big move and other commitments! :)

-Third shoot was very last minute, in fact I only learnt of it the night before. With the lovely Gary Crozier in the lovely Leigh on Sea. make up by Sali Ms Moo, and hosting the lovely and very calm Rayna Terror (considering there were a fair few girls squeezed into her house). I have a picture of this shoot already.... See below), that man powers through his work! Terminator style!! Considering how long it takes to make us look like dolls he deserves a nice big cup of tea!
Go check him out at www.GaryCrozier.com.


'Me modelling my very first Tigers Tat creation'


-The fourth shoot was with Technical Boy Photography modelling some more of my creations. Should be exciting to see. One picture I adore already! :)


.....and the last but by no means least I shot with Julian M Kilsby. It was a great shoot. Gemma Sutton on hair and make up, with me modelling some Kaoris Latex Dreams, Lacing Lilith and Ghoulias Peculiars! It should be amazing! :)

Right. More to come soon!

Tiger

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment