What I call life!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I'm a girl. I love clothes. I love cups of tea and cats. I have nearly 10 years expereince in Fashion design, styling and modelling. I also have a degree to prove it, so there!! So after everyone (mainly Medina) telling me I should start my own blog about all things Tiger like (being me) and fashionable and generally ace, I decided to get on and start. Never really done one of these things before but I will give it a go. Even if its just to stop my brain rotting. Expect weird pictures of female icons, tattoos, japanese culture, overly colourful pictures and weird and wonderful imagery as I scan the interwank for ideas and amazing little things that make me smile. I love the 80s, the future, stuffs that look like leather but are not!

Sunday 21 November 2010

Katy Perry

Love her or hate her you have to admire Katy Perry for being a latex style icon. The girl has done more for latex companies recently than any other person or campaign has done!



I never really was a fan of Katy at all, until recently. When her love of latex caught my eye. Its not fetish, but fun and sexy and sassy. Something a lot of old school designers could learn from.
I for one am a fan. Especially her catsuit for her new perfume. Yummy nessssss!


As you can see from the picture below she totally rocks this catsuit for her new perfume 'purr' (Credits to Miles Aldridge)




I love the leopard print design, much like the Lady Lucie designs. I think applique latex is the way forward. I for one when I have some money will be purchasing some yummy cat like pieces.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Spotted this advert on the tube and of course immediately thought of Lady Lucie Designs.

    ReplyDelete