What I call life!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I'm a girl. I love clothes. I love cups of tea and cats. I have nearly 10 years expereince in Fashion design, styling and modelling. I also have a degree to prove it, so there!! So after everyone (mainly Medina) telling me I should start my own blog about all things Tiger like (being me) and fashionable and generally ace, I decided to get on and start. Never really done one of these things before but I will give it a go. Even if its just to stop my brain rotting. Expect weird pictures of female icons, tattoos, japanese culture, overly colourful pictures and weird and wonderful imagery as I scan the interwank for ideas and amazing little things that make me smile. I love the 80s, the future, stuffs that look like leather but are not!

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Paris, baby!

This week has been a hectic week. Me and Strawberry Kiss jetted off to gay Paris to celebrate our birthdays (I say jetted off, we actually got the coach, but when you are short on cash, you do what you must and coaching off sounds less chic!)



We saw the sights and we shopped the shops and we walked A LOT!

One of the shops seemed to be a regular stop in our schedule, mostly because they had a sale on. That particular shop was Sephora. We used to have Sephora in the UK for a brief spell, but alas the brands timing was poor in releasing to the UK market as make-up was not in any way as popular as it is now.



After fwahing over all the brushes and Sephoras own make-up, I decided to head to the perfume section. Where I spotted a limited edition Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Eau de Toilette.



I am a particularly fussy madam when it comes to perfumes and such, as I DO NOT like musty smelling perfumes, or those ones which make you smell like your Gran. The Parfum was nice enough, quite fresh, but it was missing something. The actual Eau de Toilette is so fresh, its beautiful and playful. I must get my hands on it. The limited edition was a different style box and graphic. Trying to find this in the Uk is proving to be a fail. Should have bought it out there but it was £56 euros and like I said, I was epically short on dough.

I will get my hands on it!

Strawberry bought a cool little book detailing the 'second time around' Parisienne must sees/dos.

We went to the cutest little restaurant and ordered some food (half spoken in english and half in french). Bless the waitress, she was ace and so sweet. It turns out it was only her first day. We tipped well! :)

We also HAD to go to Cafe Amelie. It was a must. The waitress was quite shocked that Laura was practically fluent and I, well I could command basic French if needed. Apparently a lot of the people who go in are English tourists! (Can't imagine why!)

More on paris when my computer wants to upload pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment