What I call life!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I'm a girl. I love clothes. I love cups of tea and cats. I have nearly 10 years expereince in Fashion design, styling and modelling. I also have a degree to prove it, so there!! So after everyone (mainly Medina) telling me I should start my own blog about all things Tiger like (being me) and fashionable and generally ace, I decided to get on and start. Never really done one of these things before but I will give it a go. Even if its just to stop my brain rotting. Expect weird pictures of female icons, tattoos, japanese culture, overly colourful pictures and weird and wonderful imagery as I scan the interwank for ideas and amazing little things that make me smile. I love the 80s, the future, stuffs that look like leather but are not!

Wednesday 7 July 2010

I has Fringe!

After years (and I mean years, 15 nearly) of having the same hair do, I decided to have a change. Nothing to drastic, a fringe!


Ok thats rather drastic for me to be honest.


It was my birthday yesterday and I felt like a change. Most girls do the usual after break up shop, eat and style change and I didn't feel any different. I had already spring cleaned my entire room (7 bags to charity and 4 to the skip) and done the I can't eat I'm to upset thing, so I wanted a change.





Fringe Ahoy! I look so cute its ridiculous!

You will have to excuse the goofy face! I look like a goofy git the most of the time. It will take some serious up keep but I can always pin it back, plus it goes well with my other pair of glasses.

On that note I have entered the Specsaver spectacle wearer of the year. You never know! Fingers crossed on that one. I may have to do a photoshoot with a fringe.

I am also making jewellery which I will include in another post. Let me know what you think .

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Emma! As usual you always look irrevocably beautiful in any of your photos. Fringe or no fringe all good! You probably have no idea who this is but i'm that winter guy on myspace from New Zealand who you said always would cheer you up :) gotta admit I miss you xxxx

    ReplyDelete