What I call life!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I'm a girl. I love clothes. I love cups of tea and cats. I have nearly 10 years expereince in Fashion design, styling and modelling. I also have a degree to prove it, so there!! So after everyone (mainly Medina) telling me I should start my own blog about all things Tiger like (being me) and fashionable and generally ace, I decided to get on and start. Never really done one of these things before but I will give it a go. Even if its just to stop my brain rotting. Expect weird pictures of female icons, tattoos, japanese culture, overly colourful pictures and weird and wonderful imagery as I scan the interwank for ideas and amazing little things that make me smile. I love the 80s, the future, stuffs that look like leather but are not!

Friday 9 July 2010

DSquared for the Win!

After perusing the catwalk shows for Autumn/Winter 2010 I was surprised to find my self very very uninspired by the current 'trends' available, unless you want to look like any of the sesame street character as Dior's collection may lead you too wonder.

JPG's couture was a monochrome dream, with grey and black capes and jackets and odd hat adornments. Very chic, but I could imagine my very rich glamourous Aunt wearing this, (I have no rich Aunt but a girl can dream) not exactly what I expect from Gaultier but then my favourite collection was always his Mad Max homage.

One designer I have been particularly enamoured with for a while now is DSquared.
Their collection is a beautifully chic mix of Vampy evening dresses and what looks like latex tights and accessories to match, chic cobweb knits and statement adornments.

Check out their website for runway video and pictures.


This dress particularly caught my eye. In fact the whole look is so chic, I can just imagine some of the more fashion orientated TG crowd rocking this.

I definitely want this!



No comments:

Post a Comment