What I call life!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I'm a girl. I love clothes. I love cups of tea and cats. I have nearly 10 years expereince in Fashion design, styling and modelling. I also have a degree to prove it, so there!! So after everyone (mainly Medina) telling me I should start my own blog about all things Tiger like (being me) and fashionable and generally ace, I decided to get on and start. Never really done one of these things before but I will give it a go. Even if its just to stop my brain rotting. Expect weird pictures of female icons, tattoos, japanese culture, overly colourful pictures and weird and wonderful imagery as I scan the interwank for ideas and amazing little things that make me smile. I love the 80s, the future, stuffs that look like leather but are not!

Friday 9 July 2010

Jenny Packham

So as a lot of you know I used to work for Jenny Packham. She never used to ooze style and many of her designs were catered to later be used in her Bridal Collections.

I always found a lot of her trademark beading a little to stifling and too middle eastern for the average girl. She used to have a cute little diffusion line called Jenny London, which on the most part was more hit than miss. Unfortunately for her and me, as this was the line I was to be working on, wasn't cost effective, so was ditched.

Now as much as it pains me too look, I have to check out what she is up too. With a talented now head pattern cutter under her wing, we get to see some very interesting shapes. Again with her 2010 collection, there are a few overly garish items, but with the ever rich middle east market, will be sure to accommodate.

Although there are some very simple and chic designs, which I actually love.
Let it be said that sometimes beading works and sometime swarovski works too.
I adore this outfit. Its chic and more fun and playful, more in keeping with her old diffusion line. Check her website out, as sometimes she does the best little party dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment