What I call life!

My photo
London, United Kingdom
I'm a girl. I love clothes. I love cups of tea and cats. I have nearly 10 years expereince in Fashion design, styling and modelling. I also have a degree to prove it, so there!! So after everyone (mainly Medina) telling me I should start my own blog about all things Tiger like (being me) and fashionable and generally ace, I decided to get on and start. Never really done one of these things before but I will give it a go. Even if its just to stop my brain rotting. Expect weird pictures of female icons, tattoos, japanese culture, overly colourful pictures and weird and wonderful imagery as I scan the interwank for ideas and amazing little things that make me smile. I love the 80s, the future, stuffs that look like leather but are not!

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Busy some more!

So after me telling you about my workshop days with Technical Boy Photography. I have a couple of pictures to show for it!


Its a great place to learn how to light models and to direct them (If you are brave enough! ;p)


First image by Christel Stol. Amazing.




Second image by Minna Waring. I'm a pixie!




No comments:

Post a Comment